Disclosure pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the GDPR (EU regulation 2016/679)
We wish to inform you that as foreseen by EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we provide the following information in order to make you aware of the characteristics and methods of processing::
- Data Controller
The data controller is Lovato Pietro tax code LVTPTR55N23F922H as legal representative of the company:
Via dell’Artigianato, 1
36070 Trissino (Vicenza).
- Responsable for Processing
We inform you that the company has designated pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR the person in charge of the processing of personal data that can be contacted through the following channels:
Via dell’Artigianato, 1
36070 Trissino (Vicenza).
- Purpose of Processing,
All data communicated will be processed exclusively for matter related to the company’s activities for the following purposes:
- a) stipulation and execution of the contract and all the activities connected to it, such as, for example, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, management, organizational and functional services for the execution of the contract
- b) fulfillment of the obligations established by law, regulations, applicable legislation and other instructions given by authorities invested by law and by supervisory and control bodies
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes does not require your express consent (Article 6 letter b) and e) of the GDPR).
- c) carrying out marketing and promotional activities for the products and services of the Owner, commercial communications, either by automated means without operator intervention (eg SMS, fax, MMS, e-mail, etc.) or traditional (by telephone, mail) .
- d) development of studies and market research.
The processing of personal data for the purposes set out above requires your express consent (Article 7 of the GDPR). This consent concerns both the automated and the traditional methods of communication described above. You will always have the right to freely and freely oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of your data for said purposes, for example by excluding the automated methods of contact and expressing your desire to receive commercial and promotional communications exclusively through traditional ways of contact. If the data controller intends to process the data for a different purpose than that for which they were collected, he will provide the data subject with information on this different purpose and any other relevant information. The data controller does not use automated processes aimed at profiling
- Mandatory or optional nature of the contribution and consequences of a refusal
The data required for the purposes referred to in the preceding letters a) and b) must be provided for the fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore your eventual refusal, even partial, to provide such data would make it impossible for the Supplier to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.The provision of personal data necessary for the purposes referred to in paragraphs c) and d) above is optional, therefore your refusal to provide such data would make impossible to carry out the activities described therein
- . Processing methods
The processing can initially be carried out in paper format, but will preferably be carried out through the use of computer systems within the company with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, in compliance with current legislation in particular in matters of confidentiality and security and in compliance with principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the rights of the data subject. The processing is carried out directly by the owner’s organization, by its managers and persons in charge.
- Communication and Diffusion
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, the tasks and the purposes set out above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
- a) subjects to whom such communication must be carried out in order to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific obligations provided for by laws, regulations and / or Community legislation
- b) companies belonging to the Group of the Holder or controlling, controlled or connected pursuant to Art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, which act as data controllers or for administrative and accounting purposes (purposes related to the performance of internal, administrative, financial and accounting activities, in particular, functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations)
- c) external physical and / or legal persons who provide services to the activities of the Owner for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above (eg call centers, suppliers, consultants, companies, institutions, professional offices). These subjects will operate as data controllers.
Personal data will not be diffused in any way.
- Retention Period
The personal data collected will be kept for a minimum period corresponding to the legal provisions for the conservation of documents and otherwise for a maximum period of ten years from the conclusion / termination of the contractual relationship. At the end of the retention period the data will be permanently deleted and in such a way as to guarantee the impossibility of recovery.
- Data Transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Data Rights
Please note that as an interested party and in reference to your personal data, you can exercise the rights guaranteed by the Art. 15 of the GDPR:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Has the right to obtain indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- Has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
- b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- Has the right to object, in whole or in part
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 RGPD (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority
For the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 15 of the GDPR or for questions or information regarding the processing of your data and the security measures taken can contact the controller (see point 2).
Please note that you are entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority; for further information you can consult the institutional website of the guarantor for privacy www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Consent of Interested party
The interested party, with the signature attached to this, certifies that he has read and understood what is written and provides his free consent for the holder to process his personal data as reported in this statement, as well as their communication, within the subjects expressly resulting. It also takes note that the possible existence of sensitive data between those collected is shown clearly and, aware of this, also extends its consent to the processing and communication of data, however, such binding it to comply with all other conditions imposed by law.
I consent to the treatments identified at point 3c.
I consent to the treatments identified at point 3d.